Friday, June 27, 2008

Yes We Can!

One of my co-workers walked into my office with a USPS Priority Mail envelope and a grin on her face this morning. "I'm being nosy. Can you open it now and show me what it is?" At first, I was confused, and then I remembered that I ordered this shirt and a car magnet a week or two ago from the Barack Obama store. I was a little upset because they didn't have a Maryland for Obama shirt in their state shirts inventory. But I particularly like this one. Even my anti-Obama co-workers think it's a cool shirt. They do run a little small, and who knows if they'll shrink in the wash, so they should definitely be purchased a size up.



All in all, however, I'm pleased. If I go to AFRAM (which I still hate calling the African-American Heritage Festival) this weekend, I'll definitely be sporting it. The car magnet goes great with Maddie, my blue Mazda pride and joy, and her brand new Imagine license plate.



Also this weekend, if one mayhaps would like to spend some time inside, these are the last chances to see Nunsense and Love, Sex, and the IRS at Cockpit-in-Court, where I worked last summer.

No comments: