Friday, October 24, 2008

This is very unceremonial...

...for my 100th post.

But, blogger tells me that I've come back to this site 99 times and actually stuck with something. I should be proud of myself, I suppose. I'm the queen of ideas, but sort of suck at the follow through sometimes. That happens when you're ridiculously busy.

At any rate, I wanted to do something cool for my 100th post. To be honest with you, though, I've been in a really funky mood all week, and I don't really have the energy to be creative right now. I'll do something to celebrate next week.

For now, however, I will leave you with my weekend plans.

*I'll be putting the bloggy box in the mail to Pennsylvania.
*I'll have my nose in this literary gem
*I plan to do a whole lot of this:

*And I have big plans to go to Weber's Farm and spend some quality time with this cutie:


And with any luck, by the time Monday rolls around, I'll be 100% less a neurotic bundle of nerves.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th post! Take it easy this weekend... that sounds awesome. :)

T i f f a n y said...

Congrats on making it to 100 posts :) Have fun at Weber's Farm - it looks like a blast!

Miss Thystle said...

Hooray for your 100th post!

Elizabeth said...

Yay for 100 posts! Enjoy your many naps this weekend!

kristin said...

I'm jealous, I want a nap!

Lorrie Veasey said...

YAY YOU!! Insert virtual cake with your picture on it here.

Kyla Bea said...

Happy 100! Good luck on chilling out!

kristin said...

so, did the box really go in the mail?

E.Rae said...

Congrats on the 100th post. Sorry I'm late with the congratulations though. Been in a rotten mood (still am) and couldn't be bothered to even turn on the computer.
Hope you're weekend was good and hope the beer tastes good tonight.

Anonymous said...

Those are both really great pictures.