Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hey Christmas... where did you go?

Hi there blogosphere. I've been silent because I've been on the run. There have been so many fun things that we've done, and they've gone by so fast that I've been remiss in sharing all of our fun-ness with the internet. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I do hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas. I still can't quite believe it's over. The Maestro and I did a lot of singing (he did a lot of playing the organ, too), a lot of laying around in our pajamas, followed by a lot of driving and spending time with family. It was so beautiful. So incredibly beautiful that I wish I could have a week more. Then, I feel like I'd be ready to face 2009 with open arms. Since it doesn't seem that I'll have my way, though, I'll have to get the most I can out of the Christmas season in the next 24 hours, I suppose.

With that, I'll leave you all (until tomorrow) with the real meaning of Christmas.

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

*sniff* Gets me every time! Happy New Year.