Thursday, September 25, 2008

Does this make me a capitalist?

I know, I know... I'm imagining all of your disappointed little faces right now. The pre-tech week stress is upon me and I have neither had the time to write nor to really keep up with my favorite blogs in my Google reader. I trust that you all will forgive me... especially after we put on a production of A Chorus Line that's the bomb-diggity.

...I can't believe I just said "bomb-diggity."

Moving right along, I am sharing a cool little opportunity for any women out there who love either free things and/or handbags. There's this new site that's launching in a few weeks called Handbag Planet. To celebrate, they're giving away 24 free handbags: one every hour on their launch date. All you have to do is go to their homepage and give them your e-mail address. You don't even have to pay for shipping if you win. And the more girlfriends (or bag-loving-boyfriends, whatever the case may be) that you tell, the more chances you have to win.

So what are you waiting for? Go to Handbag Planet and fight me for a free bag. I double dog dare you.

While we're on the topic of October 15, don't forget what else is happening that day.

And now I return you to your regular programming of me being silent on the internetz until my show opens. I'll be back... I promise. If you're looking for something to read in my absence, might I suggest Jamie over at Oh! How Lovely! Whilst stalking following her on Twitter, I was wisened to this whole free handbag business in the first place.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I'm not saying I entered the maximum amount of times... but I'm also not saying I didn't...

kristin said...

Well, if you had come to my blog, you would have already known about this. That's all I'm sayin'. And I am NOT telling how many times I was entered. :-)