Thursday, July 31, 2008

My vanilla-scented boyfriend

You may or may not remember how excited I was a couple of months ago when I got the Obama gear from his campaign store.

Well, now there's more cause for celebration! I had coffee with Feen the other day. We don't see each other that much anymore (except for a 10-day holiday to Italy this past March), so whenever we do, much fun is to be had. She went to the Cape with her parents last week and brought me back this lovely little gift:



I absolutely FLIPPED. I have the most major un-platonic crush of life on Barack Obama. I have since way before he was a Senator. Even I'll admit that some of the Obama licensing is getting a little freaky, but for the most part, it's all in fun.

Here's my buddy hanging from Maddie's rear-view mirror:



And he smells like vanilla! Yum yum yum on all accounts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That? Is amazing. Now I will be on a quest to find one.

I will be equally excited when my MoveOn.org Obama buttons (it only cost 25 bucks for 90 of them!) show up. I'm going to put them EVERYWHERE.

Downbeat said...

If anyone wants one of their own, I found them here: http://www.toylounge.com/obairfr.html

thatShortchick said...

awesome-ness.

Lorrie Veasey said...

I always suspected he's smell like Vanilla.

McCain smells like BenGay.